In Episode 26 of Apolitical we speak with Anas Hassan, a pharmacist and writer who recently missed out on selection to the SNP regional list for for Mid Scotland and Fife. In a chat recorded prior to that vote we discuss Anas’ political background and his views on SNP policy.
Amongst the topics we discuss with Anas on the podcast are:
• His move to SNP politics;
• His thoughts on traditional right:left politics;
• Thoughts on homeopathy;
• Why his Twitter account is labelled “Official”;
• His feelings about certain SNP policies;
• Moratoriums and bans and how to decide which applies where;
• His outlook on the future for Scottish politics.
Please join us in discussing these issues or any other raised in the podcast below, or find us on Twitter at @apoliticalpod.