In Episode 40 of Apolitical we are joined by Steven Purcell, formerly the Leader of Glasgow City Council, to discuss the outcomes from last week’s Scottish Parliament elections.
Amongst the topics we discuss with Steven on the podcast are:
• Where do Scottish Labour go from here;
• What are the causes of the Scottish Conservatives’ success;
• Should the SNP be satisfied or disappointed with the outcome of the election;
• Did the Scottish Greens have a good night or an underwhelming one;
• Where do the Liberal Democrats stand now;
• What happened to the 100,00+ people in Glasgow who voted SSP in 2003;
• What’s next for Scottish politics now the elections are over?
Please join us in discussing these issues or any other raised in the podcast below, or find us on Twitter at @apoliticalpod.