In Episode 41 of Apolitical we welcome Jordan Daly from the TIE Campaign. After chatting with Jordan’s co-founder Liam Stevenson last year, we get an update on the campaign’s progress in 2016.
Amongst the topics we discuss with Jordan on the podcast, recorded shortly before the 2016 Scottish Parliament elections, are:
• Developments in the campaign’s work since the start of the year;
• The commitments made by various political parties to work with TIE;
• What form that collaboration might take;
• How TIE plan to keep political attention on the campaign’s goals from waning;
• TIE’s plans for teacher training seminars;
• His hopes for the future of the campaign.
Please join us in discussing these issues or any other raised in the podcast below, or find us on Twitter at @apoliticalpod.