In Episode 5 of apolitical we speak with James Kelly, a political blogger and amateur psephologist, about the value and nature of opinion polls, what they taught us about the 2015 General Election campaign and what we can look forward to in terms of polls for the next year or two.
Amongst the topics we discuss with James on the podcast are:
• The origins of his interest in politics;
• The surprising reason he started his blog and where its name came from;
• Events that shaped the polls in the 2015 General Election campaign;
• The relative value of opinion polls and political betting markets; and
• How he devises his trademark alliterative blog titles.
Please join us in discussing these issues or any other raised in the podcast below, or find us on Twitter at @apoliticalpod.